Our Return Policy
At Dyeable Shoe Store, we strive to provide you with the latest fashions in bridal, wedding, dyeable, prom and evening footwear as well as wedding accessories. The quality and value of the products we represent are unsurpassed in the industry. It is very important to us that your online shopping experience is pleasant, easy and successful. Our return policy is stated below. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-393-2253, or email us.
OUR RETURN POLICY:
In order to expedite the return process, please include a copy of the order confirmation or refer to the original order number. This information was emailed to you when you received your email confirmation.
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Additional details are listed below:
SHOES AND HANDBAGS
- Dyeable Shoe Store will gladly
exchange or issue a refund on any undyed or unused shoe or handbag
that is returned to us within 30 days of the shipment date.
After the 30th day, all purchases are considered final sale and
are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Worn shoes cannot be exchanged
or returned. If you try the shoes on with your
dress, we ask that you wear hosiery, and only wear the shoes on
carpet. If there are toe prints on the shoes or if the soles
are scuffed from trying them on, we cannot take them back.
- A 20% re stocking fee
will be deducted from the amount refunded if three or more
items from the same order are returned. This
charge is necessary in order to prevent multiple items being ordered
for stylizing with a single gown and to cover the cost of reshipping
the items back to the manufacture. There is no restocking
fee for exchanges in style, size or material.
- The shoes must be returned
in the same condition in which they were received.
Save the box the shoes were shipped in, this is the best package
to use for returns.
- Shoes and/or handbags that
have been dyed cannot be returned or exchanged.
All dyed work is FINAL SALE!
- Shoes and/or handbags must
be returned to the address listed below. This most
likely will not be the return address on the
box! Many items sold on this site are shipped directly from
the manufacturer. Please make sure to cross out the old
shipping label on the box before sending merchandise back for
return or exchange. It is suggested that you return items
using insured mail or UPS. We cannot be responsible for
items lost in shipping.
- Handbags must have all tags still attached
and must not have been used in order to be refundable. If
the handbags are missing any of the original tags, they cannot
be returned or exchanged.
- All items marked Final Sale
cannot be returned or exchanged. This
includes anything that has been dyed or specifically marked as
(Accessories are all items other
than shoes and handbags.)
- Used items cannot be returned or exchanged. All accessories must have all of the original tags and packaging. They need to be in the same condition in which they were received.
- Custom work is FINAL SALE. This includes any accessory that has been engraved, embroidered, and any other personalized or customized work.
- Damaged Goods must be reported the day the product is received. Damaged goods will be replaced at our expense.
- All accessory returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. This amount will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
- All accessory returns must be sent back to us within 5 days of receipt. In order for you to receive any credit (minus the 20% re-stocking fee), the returned package must be postmarked and shipped within 5 days of receipt of the package, based on the day UPS delivers the package to you. Returns will not be accepted if they have been sent back after the 5-day period and no credit will be issued.
- Accessories must be returned to the address listed below. This most likely will not be the return address on the box! Many items sold on this site are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please make sure to cross out the old shipping label on the box before sending merchandise back for return or exchange. It is suggested that you return items using insured mail or UPS. We cannot be responsible for items lost in shipping.
This strict policy is necessary because while we want to make sure that your accessories are in good condition and meet your expectations we need to be assured that they are not being used then returned.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED BACK TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Dyeable Shoe Store
C/O Shoes To Dye For
1400 Worcester Street
Natick, MA 01760